To all my beloved brethren,
The Ysra'al of today is walking the same path that the Ysra'al of the Judges and of some of the Kings walked. Ysra'al has always been prone to wander and make for itself "Aluahiym's that are not Aluahiym's". Aluahiym's that are the creation of their own minds or that of others. Our Mighty One (Aluahiym) has but ONE Name - and it is found only where all Truth is found - in His Word. Period! If you cannot find it in His Word then it is the wrong Name!
His Name is not found through the wisdom of man: encyclopedias, clever "yahweh" studies, what the Samaritans called Him - "Yabeh", or what the Greek scholars said His Name was - Yabe (Yave), or Yahovey (English pronunciation). For those who have eyes to see - count the letters in yahweh - there are six - the number of man. While in YaHuWaH, there are seven - YaHuWaH's perfect number!
Four ancient Ibry [Hebrew] consonants cannot yield a two syllable word - yahweh. Nor can four Ibry vowel sounds (per Josephus) yield a two syllable word - yahweh. However, with all of this said, the real test as to the validity of "yahweh" (yahway) is by the Word - the ONLY true test! What is truly amazing is that the "Studies of the Great Name" on many of the yahweh web sites come to this conclusion: "The spelling Yahweh is acceptable as long as one remembers that the "w" has a "uu" sound and not a hard "w" sound." .... this would yield "Yahuweh (Yah-uu-eh)" which at least contains the "Yahuw" - I AM HE.
This is from "nazarite.net": Concerning the name "Yahweh" - it's close, except it can't be. The Fathers name in Hebrew is spelled Yod-Hey-Waw-Hey (YHWH). Now Yod-Hey (YH) is a root and Waw-Hey (WH) is also a root. When you add two roots together you end up with three syllables. Now every seven-year-old kid in the first grade in Israel knows this. This is fundamental rule in basic Hebrew grammar. With the vowel points YH becomes Yah, and WH become Wah, when you add them all together you get YaHuWaH pronounced Yah-hoo-wah with three syllables. Another issue with the name Yahweh is the Hey (H) can't have one sound one time then another sound another. Yahweh has the Hey (H) as aH in the first root then Hey (H) as eH in the second root, which is it?
Concerning the oft repeated phrase "I AM HE" which is "Ani Huw (first person)" in Hebrew and translates into "YaHuW (third person)"(Hebrew spelling), and is a major identifying part of His Great Name -YaHuWaH, is for some reason, not seen or acknowledged by them as being of any importance! Notice the text below, just one of many in which the identifying phrase "I AM HE" is used. (The actual Hebrew reads just "I He" - "Ani Huw" - the "am" is place between these words for clarification.)
[YashaYahuw] Isaiah 52:5-6 "And saith - I AM HE Who is Self Existent; Continually everyday I lament the destruction of My Name that they have set to blaspheme. Therefore in That Day speaks He, certainly My Name they shall know; it is He Who Exists (YaHuWaH); with tears they shall report, BEHOLD! (from Hebrew)
Since "I AM HE" = "Ani Huw" = "YaHuW", then the text above from the Hebrew could be read as follows: Isaiah 52:5-6 "And saith - YaHuW Who is Self Existent; Continually everyday I lament the destruction of My Name that they have set to blaspheme. Therefore in That Day speaks He, certainly My Name they shall know; it is He Who Exists (YaHuWaH); with tears they shall report, BEHOLD!
[Shemoth/Exodus 20:7] "You shall not bring the Name of YaHuWaH your Aluahiym to naught, for YaHuWaH will not hold him guiltless who brings His Name to naught (ruin, nothing, despised, worthless - by wrong or non-use)".
Who has ascended up into heaven, and descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in His garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, and what is His Son’s Name, if you know?
That text above from [Mishle/Proverbs 30:4] is one that is loved and used by many of Ysra'al when introducing others to the Names of the Eternal One and His Anointed. It still has much to say to us of Ysra'al today - and needs answering. Ysra'al of today is awash with names that are not names, names that "bring to nothing" the Name of the Eternal One [YaHuWaH] and His Mashiyach(Messiah). Names that cannot be proven from Scripture and have no Scriptural basis.
TEST EVERY WORD!
With this said, I would like you use the four texts below to test the validity of the Names by which you call on the Eternal One and His Anointed. These texts are self-checking, that is, the Father's Name should appear WITHIN the Name of His Anointed according to text one; and the Anointed's Name should contain the Father's Name according to text two & three. And the Anointed's Name should be distinctive from all other Names given as stated in text four.
So write out the Names you call our Father and His Son and see if they meet these requirements! There is no way that YaHuWaH's Name can be separated from the Name of His Anointed, for YaHuWaH's Name MUST BE WITHIN the Name of YaHuWSHuWaH. (For YaHuWaH was within YaHuWSHuWaH in all His Weightiness, Fullness and Power - bringing the world to Himself) The enunciation of one Name will verify the other Name!
- ☛ [Shemoth/Exodus 23:20] "Behold, I send My Messenger before you, to guard you by the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 23:21 Pay attention to Him, and listen to His voice. Don’t provoke Him, for He shall not pardon your disobedience, for My Name is in Him." ....(the Name for Himself that He gave to Moshah – YaHuWaH)
- ☛ [Yahuwchanan/John 5:43] "I have come in My Father’s Name, and you don’t receive Me. If another comes in his own name, you shall receive him." and ....
- ☛ [Yahuwchanan/John 17:11] "O Set-apart Father, guard them by Your Name, which You have given Me, that they may be one union, even as We are."
- ☛ [Phillipians 2: 9-11] "Which is why YaHuWaH also highly exalted Him, and gave to Him A Name which is above every other name; in order that at the Name of YaHuWSHuWaH every knee should bow, of the ones in the heavens, and the ones on the earth, and the ones under the earth, and that every tongue should openly acknowledge: YaHuWSHuWaH the Anointed is YaHuWaH, to the esteem of Aluah the Father" (cf. YashaYahuw 45:23-24 - By Myself I have sworn, the Word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall swear. They shall say of Me, 'There is righteousness and strength only within YaHuWaH!")
Along with these two texts, one must keep in mind that "The Name" given to the Mashiyach is above and is distinctive from all other names - the Father's name is within His...as Sha'uwl states in:
A positive example of this "self check" is given here:
- From the Hebrew: The Father: - YaHuWaH: The Son: - YaHuWSHuWaH (YaHuW-SHuWaH - I AM HE YaHuWaH who SAVES/DELIVERS). He came in His Father's Name - including the tetragrammaton.
- One name combination that does not follow these texts is: Yahweh (Yahway) for the Father and Y'shua, Yahshua, or Yahusha, for the Son. The name Yahweh is not within YaHuWSHuWaH, as He did not come in that name. Therefore, something is wrong! (Though, I did come across a web site that was true to the above "tests" - They call the Father yahweh, and His Son yahwehshua. - at least they are honest to the texts!)
Next post: So who exactly is" yahweh"?
Adopted from: yahuwah-is.net