Sunday, July 26, 2009

Final Destination (Roller Coaster Crash Scene) Re-enactment In RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

A while ago, I remember watching the infamous sequel of Final Destination and got myself into awful nightmares after. Spine-chilling scenes with eerie background ambient soaked your brain in fear because you could possibly presume what happened next and who's gonna be killed. Then you had the urge to loo but did not have the courage to leave your warm cosy couch to reach the switch to the dim-lit washroom.




That was history. The thrill of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and eventually the more realistic 3D version of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 empowers me! RAWWWRRRRR!!!


In real life, there wasn't any extreme park in my country to date. The most I had was some lame-ass corkscrews in GH which loops-da-loops like a toy train. To satisfy my vanity, I tried to scream my ass off while hanging in mid-air but somehow my ignorance amuses me. My friend who sat next to me in the coaster actually read Harry Potter during the ride. As crazy as it sound, I actually had fun creating suicidal rides and torturing guests to their death in the virtual game! Muahahahahah!! *wicked laugh* Keeping me sane for a while.


To which this video gave me the inspiration.



Wow! I even heard people are inspired to make new horror film after playing this game. You should prolly try it and be the next horror movie producer yo!


Description
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 will also feature new gameplay elements that fans have been asking for - including diversity of guests, added group behavior and improved guest AI - and many other new features which build upon the fun and addictive nature of the original game.

Hardware Requirements
Pentium III 733 MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; 250 MB hard drive space; 32MB video card (Such as nVidia GeForce2 or any ATI Radeon)


Just found out the long-awaited sequel FD4 is releasing August 2009. After months of rumors, arguments and unbelievable anticipation, the official trailer for Final Destination 4 debuted on the 4th June. Some of us lost hope. Others threatened to break into Newline Cinema. But the rest, ever so patiently-waited, and from that came the massively anticipated FD4 trailer in all it's glory.

And it doesn't disappoint...

DEATH IS CLOSER THAN EVER IN DIGITAL 3D

0 mackerels:

Post a Comment